Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Sorry

I just wanted to say I'm Sorry for my last two Posts. I'm really not that mean or shallow, I've just been in kinda a wired mood lately. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've been turned down 5 time in the past week when I've asked girls out. I know, I know, It sounds a little depressing, but I'm not sad I've learned important lessons about asking girls out. And for a lack of anything better to post I'll let you in on some tips, that may help you avoid the embarrassing experience of being shot down, after putting yourself out there.


1. Get to know them. You're probably going to want to know a little bit about them This may mean that you need to sustain a short conversation with them. Perhaps you can find out what her interests are, or at least her name, because believe me its doesn't look good if you have her name scribbled on your hand as a reminder.

2. Be patient. If she tells you, you should come over, or hang out sometime, as she is leaving. She probably means another day. So, wait a little while, she could be wierded out if you go over to her apartment 5 minutes after she leaves.

3. One at a time. If there are 2 girls you want to ask out, make up your mind and as them out one at a time. If you ask them out at the same time, it may make things awkward for them. If you neglect this point and go for two at once it could result in rejection by both girls.

4. Dress For Success. When you do go over to their house to get to know them. You may want to choose a style of dress that is compliance with the styles of the decade. Remember! Not all girls understand the class that is embodied in camo pants and giant Iron Maiden patch plastered on the back of a sleeveless jean jacket, offset by a bandanna and sunglasses.

5. Be Personable. There's a chance its a bad idea to bring 10 of you friends to support you when you ask a girl out. If you must bring your friends along, its advisable that they don't take pictures to remember the moment.

If you follow these tips you'll have a fewer lonely nights, and you may actually save money in court fees for pesky things like restraining orders.

I'm out

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Landon said...

So that is what I've been doing wrong all this time...

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger shibbster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger shibbster said...

thanks dr. phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home